Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Paradise Horse Cinnamon Pony in Chestnut



Hello. My name is Cinnamon and I'm a chestnut pony. I am very sensitive and caring and love to teach children how to ride. I am what some call a "school master", which means that I am easy to ride and I can take a joke. For example, I don't get mad if a beginner kicks me too hard or jerks me in the mouth. I know that is all part of the learning process. I have patience. Cinnamon is fully posable with legs that bend at the shoulder, knee and ankle. Cinnamon's neck can bend from side to si

  • Fully poseable horse that is jointed to simulate real movement
  • Features expressive and bright eyes, brush able manes and tails, resilient bodies and mouths that open to accept a bit or carrot
  • Chestnut body color with reddish brown colored mane and tail
  • Comes with a halter, comb and carrot
  • Register your horse to receive a certificate of authenticity


Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here






No comments:

Post a Comment