Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paradise Horse Periwinkle Horse in Dark Bay



Hello. My name is Periwinkle and I'm a bay horse. I love the ocean and running up and down the beach. I was named after Periwinkle Farm, which is near the ocean. To stay fit, I enjoy sports and am a team player. Polo is my game - I am quick, can stop on a dime and love to chase the other horses. I always keep my eye on the ball. Ages 5+ years Size: 10" x 10.5" x 3"

  • Fully poseable horse that is jointed to simulate real movement
  • Features expressive and bright eyes, brush able manes and tails, resilient bodies and mouths that open to accept a bit or carrot
  • Dark bay body color with dark brown colored mane and tail
  • Comes with a halter, comb and carrot
  • Register your horse to receive a certificate of authenticity


Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here






Related B001BP08QY Products

No comments:

Post a Comment