Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Puppy in My Pocket Phunkie Pet Pouch, Blue with Laddy, Scottish Terrier a Bookworm



This adorable Puppy in My Pocket Phunkie Pet Pouch is blue with Laddy a Scottish Terrier who is a Bookworm. Also includes fashions and asscessiories for Laddy. This Phunkie Pouch is a Fold N Flip to reveal a runway for alll your Puppy in my pocket friends. The pouch is roomy enough to take your Puppy in My Pocket pet and it friends where ever you go. This Phunkie Pet Pouch is part of the Fashion Puppy collection.

  • Puppy In My Pocket Phunkie Pet Pouch Blue
  • with Laddy Scottish Terrier the Bookworm
  • includes fashions for Laddy and Asscessories
  • Phunkie Pouch is Fold N Flip to reveal a runway
  • Is part of the Fashion Puppies Collection


Get The best cheapest price on the web we have searched. Click Here




[wprebay kw="b006fkbr5g" num="0" ebcat="-1"]

No comments:

Post a Comment